Josie Salinas

So I was tired of the same Iphone / Ipad wallpapers so I am making my own from scrapkits I got free or paid for! I made all of these so please only use on your phone or pad and please do not upload anywhere! Thank you!

Friday, February 6, 2015

Silvery Pink WP's

Iphone
Ipad

Posted by J. Salinas at 10:16 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: 6, air, bling, flowers, ipad, Iphone, love, pink, plus, ribbons, silver, wallpaper, wp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

6 air angel balloons bling blue bows butterflies day flowers guitar hearts ipad Iphone letters love music pink plus purple red ribbons roses silver teddybear valentines wallpaper wp

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
J. Salinas
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2015 (9)
    • ▼  February (9)
      • All of my Love WP's
      • A Hint of Red WP's
      • Agnes WP's
      • Silvery Pink WP's
      • Addictive Pleasures WP
      • Angel Day WP
      • Another Valentine's WP
      • Purple Valentines Day WP
      • IPhone 6 Plus WP
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.